This is the workshop for you if:
- you had the added role of grant writer or manager dumped on your lap and need some direction and fast-tracked skills;
- you are a grant writer but want some additional tips, guidance, or direction; or
- your organization receives grants but maybe not like they used to and aren’t as competitive.
What you will learn from this course:
- the myths and truths of grants
- different types of grants
- how to think about grants
- the five basic parts of writing a grant
What?! All of that? Yes. All of that and more. Sign up now.
Date: Friday, November 3rd
Time: 8:30 am – 3 pm
Cost: $95 (Early Bird until October 31st) includes the NEWEST BOOK with resources and bonus templates!
Limited space to 10 people at each session: reservation is required. Please contact me at 788-5518 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org